Sunday, January 01, 2006

+' happy 2006

a bug juz flew onto the keyboard.
im sure im striking a fortune soon. HUAT AH!

just moments ago i was age 15 sec3 gal.
but now seems lik nth changed at all.
im still hu i m, but i swear i'll grow up stronger.
i MUST be independent.. time to learn goin shopping on my own.

moments when all my frens are fully booked, it juz felt so alone.
attached frens blablabla.
tell me la, if so many of ure frens attach, u wld feel lik havin one too rite?!.
haha nvm, im strong.
i dun nid one ok! (ya rite)
seriously, when i first saw the blog of fy *alone, i reli tink its supposed to b for me ok.
not sumone lik fy, hus got a crowd of frens thr for him.
his tags shows la. its so obvious his nt alone at all.
haha. gv me tt skin pls fy.
reasons for nt taggin at his blog : feelin inferior.
coz i noe u hv so many frens n lackin me is nothing. =)

was quite shocked when i found out tt i actually wrote an entry in my old blog
about my first relationship on the day we broke up. (hw nice)
din realise it, onli juz nw den found out can.
haha, wads it abt? its abt reasons of alot alot of stuffs. (breakin up n etc.)
n wads farnie is i've nv told anyone abt it at all.
nobody, n i mean no one except myself, noe e real reason of breakin up.
tt implies not even him.
hahaha. (smiles sarcasticly* u loser.)

lastly, good nite to the 1st nite of the 2006.

iloveyou.
you = alicia. tweetybird. 3'three. n mayb somebody in e future worth to love.
NiteZz.